For more information or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com
1. Exhibitor shall maintain its display area in a clean and organized manner, free from all debris. Any exhibitor displays, which utilize temporary structures, such as tents, portable buildings or awnings, must ensure that these structures are designed to withstand normal weather conditions, including rain and wind, for the area where they are located.
2. Exhibitor shall not conduct any premium or free give-a-ways, including beverage and food product sampling, without the prior written approval.
3. All non-display vehicles must be cleared from Sponsor Village by 8:00 a.m. daily.
4. Exhibitor displays shall not be removed or otherwise closed prior to 5:00 pm.
5. Exhibitors and their staff shall not consume or sell any alcoholic beverages in the Sponsor Village.
6.We shall have the sole and exclusive right to designate the location of all display areas and to make adjustments it deems reasonably necessary to improve the overall character or success of the Sponsor Village.
7. Exhibitor’s employees, agents and representatives shall at all times conduct themselves in a professional manner. All staff (paid or volunteer) assigned to work at any approved exhibits or displays, shall be considered agents, employees (whether full-time, part-time, casual or seasonal), or independent contractors, reporting solely to the entity responsible for the exhibit or display. Such exhibit or display staff, shall not be considered as agents, employees, or contractors of the Event Promoter.
8. Any exhibits or displays which utilize published music, utilizing PA systems, must have valid music licenses (i.e. ASCAP, BMI, etc) which cover broadcast rights for any music used or broadcast from that exhibit or display. No music or other use of personal PA systems shall be allowed during opening ceremonies, the national anthem, or award ceremonies.