UPDATED: We Will have Overnight Camping Saturday gates close at 8pm
SRA will be back racing
Below are new rules
As you might guess, we have implemented new social distancing guidelines that will help keep riders safe. Those are listed below.
GLEN HELEN RACEWAY SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS
- No spectators only family members – must come in the same vehicle
- Voluntary face protection during attendance when not wearing a helmet.
- No high-risk persons allowed (as determined by health department).
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms is not allowed.
- Attendees must park vehicles at least 10 feet apart and maintain at least 6 feet between each other at all times inside the park.
- Number of Attendees may be limited
- No events or group activities allowed.
- Bathrooms will be open and available to 1 person at a time. Both have hand wash stations. Bathrooms will be sanitized periodically to maintain cleanliness.
- All bleachers and seating areas are closed.
- IT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRE-PAID GATE Fee/Admission $10 per Person use the link below –
- This ONLY GATE FEE -RACE ENTRY Go Through SRA
- PRE- RACE ENTRIES and all information regarding sign-up race time etc contact SRA GP
more info www.sragp.com
WE ARE READY TO RACE
JUNE 21, 2020
THERE IS A LOT OF REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING AND FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES
*ENTRANCE TO GLEN HELEN- RIDER & 2 RIDER SUPPORT. MUST ALL BE FAMILY AND IN 1 VEHICLE
*GLEN HELEN IS OFFERING AN EXPRESS LANE ENTRY IF YOU PAY IN ADVANCE
*ALL MEMBERS- MUST MAIL IN YOUR ENTRY IN ADVANCE ($40.00) (must be received by June 18)
MEMBERS WILL HAVE THEIR OWN RACE CHECK IN LINE- WATCH FOR SIGNS AT TRACK
*ALL NON- MEMBERS PLEASE BE SURE TO PRINT AND COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY IN ADVANCE
*BE SURE TO HAVE EXACT CHANGE IF PAYING AT THE TRACK
MEMBERS $40.00 NON-MEMBERS $50.00 TRANSPONDERS $10.00
*RIDER ONLY ALLOWED IN LINE FOR SIGN UP UNLESS MINOR (1 GUARDIAN ALLOWED)
*PLEASE FOLLOW 6 FOOT DISTANCING WHILE IN LINE AT SIGN UP
*NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED ON START LINE- RIDERS ONLY
*PLEASE FOLLOW THE SPECIFIC SIGN UP, PRACTICE & RACE TIME- IF YOU SHOW UP AT THE WRONG TIME, YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY. KEEP THINGS MOVING. AGAIN, HAVE ENTRY COMPLETED BEFORE YOU COME TO SIGN UP. PRACTICE WILL BE 1 LAP
RACE 1- 50+ & 60+ AND WOMEN
SIGN UP 6:00 AM TO 7:30 AM
PRACTICE 8:00 AM
RACE 8:30 AM
RACE 2 – 65CC, 85CC, 150CC & PEE WEE
SIGN UP 7:45 AM TO 9:00 AM
PRACTICE 9:45 AM
RACE 10:15 AM
PEE WEE RACE 10:30 AM
RACE 3- 30+ & 40+
SIGN UP 9:15 AM TO 11:30AM
PRACTICE 11:30 AM
RACE 12:00 PM
RACE 4- 125, 250CC AND 450CC
SIGN UP 11:45 AM TO 1:30 PM
PRACTICE 1:15 PM
RACE 1:45 PM
FOR QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 949-751-8275
Race times subject to change at the track so make sure to be there at least 1-2 hours before your race time.
All racers must have number plates on all 3 plates or they will not be scored. If issued a pie plate number, you MUST tape this number to all 3 plates in order to be scored.
GLEN HELEN RACEWAY
Take hwy 15 to Hwy 215 South to Palm Ave or Kendall exit . Go west past the railroad tracks and follow signs to track.