TRACK HOURS 10am-4pm -NATIONAL AND PEEWEE TRACK ONLY
Gate Fees $30 per Bike
$30 per bike
$20 per peewee bike
National, Vet, Stadiumcross and Peewee
WHO WANTS TO RIDE???
We received the best phone call today! The county reached out to us and told us we can open for practice. We couldn’t be more excited to share the news with you as I’m sure you can’t wait to get back on your bike and ride. We will also be giving away the “I’ve Already Got My Mask” stickers to everyone through the gate (while supplies last).
We will also be opening with new practice days and times:
Saturday: 8am to 4pm
Sunday: 9am to 4pm
Tuesday: 8am to 4pm
Thursday: 8am to dusk
As you might guess, we have implemented new social distancing guidelines that will help keep riders safe. Those are listed below.
GLEN HELEN RACEWAY SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS
- No spectators, photographers, and/or trainers allowed. Riders under 18 may have a single parent/guardian with them.
- VOLUNTARY face protection during attendance when not wearing a helmet.
- No high-risk persons allowed (as determined by health department).
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms is not allowed.
- Attendees must park vehicles at least 10 feet apart and maintain at least 6 feet between each other at all times inside the park.
- Number of Attendees may be limited
- No events or group activities allowed.
- Bathrooms will be open and available to 1 person at a time. Both have hand wash stations. Bathrooms will be sanitized periodically to maintain cleanliness.
- All bleachers and seating areas are closed.
We look forward to seeing Glen Helen come back to life!