ALL RACING AND PRACTICE DAYS ARE POSTPONE UNTIL APRIL 3Rd
Due to the rapidly evolving developments involving the international Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Glen Helen Raceway has made the necessary decision to temporarily close. The closure will take effect immediately and plan to reopen on April 3rd.
The health, safety and well-being of our Staff, riders, and the spectators are always our top priority.. We will keep updated about this temporary closure, including any change in the date of our reopening, through our website and social media channels..
We deeply appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times. We ask that you please stay safe and adhere to the guidelines being issued by public health officials to protect yourself and your loved ones by limiting the spread of the Coronavirus. We look forward to seeing you all very soon.
We look forward to seeing everyone back soon