Tickets are on sale for Rounds 1-4 of the 2020 EnduroCross Racing Series at the Glen Helen Raceway. You can purchase tickets online by Click here. If tickets do not sell out, you will also have the ability to buy tickets at the gate on event day.
In an effort to maintain social distancing and make the event as safe as possible, the maximum number of attendees allowed into the Glen Helen Raceway is set at 25% of capacity.
Pricing is as follows:
- 1 Day Pass: $20
- 2 Day Pass: $35 (applicable for Oct. 23 & 24 or Oct. 29 & 30)
- 4 Day Pass: $70
- Click Here to Purchase
Children 5 years old and under are free.
Camping is $10 per night.
8:00AM – Facility Open to Racers
⊕ 9:00AM – Practice Session
⊕ 10:00AM – Qualifier Races
⊕ 11:00AM – Last Chance Qualifier Races
⊕ 12:00PM – Track Maintenance/Modifications
⊕ 1:00PM – Track Walk
⊕ 1:30PM – Rider’s Meeting at Podium (Mandatory)
⊕ 2:00PM – Practice Session
⊕ 3:00PM – Super EnduroCross Hot Laps
⊕ 4:00PM – Opening Ceremonies + Main Races
*Schedule times for the California rounds are earlier/different to accommodate for the venue not having lighting for night racing.
• Face covering should be worn in public when physical distancing not possible
• Do not enter Glen Helen Raceway if you are sick or do not feel well.
Symptomatic persons will be asked to leave
• If paying with cash, exact change is preferred
• Maintain at least 6 feet between individuals at all times while inside the park
GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
Maintain Physical Distancing At All Times
Organizers, staff, volunteers, and attendees are encouraged to follow physical distancing guidelines including maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between individuals and a distance of 6 feet between household groups.
- The maximum number of attendees is set at 25% of capacity
- Face coverings are required at main tower for registration and transponder rental.
- Face coverings should be worn in public settings when physical distancing is not possible.
- Food vendors should wear face coverings, practice hand hygiene, use barriers or tables to maintain physical distancing to the extent possible, and ensure that patrons do not crowd sales area.
- Do not enter Glen Helen Raceway if you are sick or do not feel well. Symptomatic persons will be asked to leave.
- If paying with cash, exact change is preferred.
- Maintain at least six feet between individuals at all times while inside the park.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Online pre-registration is encouraged
- Bathrooms will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- EMT and ALS unit onsite, equipped with PPE
For more information you can contact the Glen Helen Raceway at (909) 880-3090.