UPDATED APRIL 22, 2020
Glen Helen Raceway holds the safety, health and well-being of our riders, fans and staff in the upmost regard. Under the direction of the county, local and federal health authorities, we have been given authorization to open the by the San Bernardino County Regional Parks to Open for MX Practice only. ( See Guideline Below) We are NOT ALLOWED to have any racing events at this time. Thank you for all your support
We received the best phone call today! The San Bernardino County Regional Parks Department reached out to us and told us we can open for practice. We couldn’t be more excited to share the news with you as I’m sure you can’t wait to get back on your bike and ride. We will also be giving away the “I’ve Already Got My Mask” stickers to everyone through the gate (while supplies last).
We will also be opening with new practice days and times:
Saturday: 8am to 4pm
Sunday: 9am to 4pm
Tuesday: 8am to 4pm
Thursday: 8am to dusk
As you might guess, we have implemented new social distancing guidelines that will help keep riders safe. Those are listed below.
GLEN HELEN RACEWAY SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS
- No spectators, photographers, and/or trainers allowed. Riders under 18 may have a single parent/guardian with them.
- All attendees FACE MASK are Voluntaryt.
- No high-risk persons allowed (as determined by health department).
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms is not allowed.
- Attendees must park vehicles at least 10 feet apart and maintain at least 6 feet between each other at all times inside the park.
- Maximum number of attendees varies on practice days.
- No events or group activities allowed.
- Bathrooms will be open and available to 1 person at a time. Both have hand wash stations. Bathrooms will be sanitized periodically to maintain cleanliness.
- All bleachers and seating areas are closed.
We look forward to seeing Glen Helen come back to life!